Facility Maintenance Software
ManagerPlus building maintenance software will transform the way you maintain your facility by improving operational efficiencies, reducing costs, and shifting resources away from paper-based systems.
Track one location to unlimited locations all in one system- record maintenance performed in rooms, roofs or on physical equipment such as HVAC or boilers. ManagerPlus allows employees, tenants, customers, etc., to submit work requests with ease.
Facility and property managers use ManagerPlus to better perform preventative maintenance tasks and more efficiently dispatch work orders.
It is ideal for those tracking a myriad of systems and equipment, such as: HVAC, lighting, security, fire detection and suppression systems,
elevators, and more.
Powerful preventative maintenance combined with work order and inventory management delivers robust functionality. With ManagerPlus, you can quickly and easily schedule and review recurring maintenance tasks while
reducing the time needed to administer service requests. It formulates work orders for your onsite maintenance staff or preferred building
service vendors or suppliers. Plus, you can generate reports on work order history and preventative maintenance schedules on buildings
Our customers include manufacturing plants, hotels, hospitals, universities, municipalities, and more. ManagerPlus empowers
maintenance supervisors and property managers with comprehensive data on all of their assets and processes.
Here are a few examples of commonly tracked facility related items:
- Paint Codes
- New Construction Projects
- Boiler Rooms
- Computer Systems
Building Facility Maintenance Software | ManagerPlus.com Case Studies
- Deer Valley Resort
ManagerPlus helps Deer Valley Resort keep our labor and maintenance costs down while maximizing our equipment uptime.
These are a few of the ManagerPlus capabilities particularly useful in this industry. For a complete feature list, check our product feature overview chart.
- asset details : one screen view of full profile, including costs, make, module, child assets, etc.
- customizable asset lists : configure the way you view your assets/equipment
- asset photos : attach photos to each asset
- group preventive maintenance scheduling : the ability to mass assign maintenance schedules
- service items : create predefined and custom task list(s
- file attachments : attach part specification documents, technical drawings, images, etc.
- customized to your industry
- industry renowned user interface
- spell check
- multiple entity/location support