Fleet Maintenance Programs by ManagerPlus
ManagerPlus helps effectively manage your fleet and equipment. With our fleet maintenance software you can effortlessly handle an unlimited number of preventive maintenance schedules for all of the vehicles in your fleet.
Monitor and track maintenance to vehicles and their subsystems (engines, tires, hydraulics, etc). Easy to use, and quick to learn, our software system ensures that the system you pay for will actually get used.
Detect early signs of equipment and vehicle fatigue. ManagerPlus monitors performance based on fuel and/or oil consumption. Fuel per mile/hour and oil per mile/hour reports help you spot potential problems before they become serious headaches.
In addition, ManagerPlus software automatically creates work orders when preventive fleet maintenance is due and it documents your activities, making it easier to analyze trends and spot recurrent problems. Monitor maintenance by odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, days of the week, or tire depth.
Here are a few examples of commonly tracked fleet related items:
- Utilities trucks
- Fire Trucks
- Police vehicles
These are a few of the ManagerPlus capabilities particularly useful in this industry. For a complete feature list, check our product feature overview chart.
- customizable asset lists : configure the way you view your assets/equipment
- meter tracking by types : e.g. hours, cycles, miles, fuel, or any customizable meter type
- work order details : one screen view including, notes, parts, labor, etc.
- inventory forecasting
- multiple inventory locations : e.g. sites, warehouses, bins, etc.
- part returns, multiple invoices per PO, credit memos
- customized to your industry
- Meter Tracking : pull meters such as miles, hours, fuel, etc. from 3rd-party applications